DELTA MARITIME is a fully licensed, accredited, insured and registered Nigerian security company; with a successful operational background since 2016.
We have established ourselves as the provider of choice for some of the largest oil majors and charterers, winning the most prestigious contracts, heavily competed across the industry, and requiring unequivocal success in the most rigorous “due diligence” processes.
We have tested our management and delivery structures against all of the major approved industry standards including ISO 9001:2015, ISO 45001:2018. In achieving these standards our certifying body, AQC Middle East FZE, endorses our ability to deliver all aspects of our core business, but most importantly that of providing armed security to merchant ships transiting the High Risk Area, and thereby far exceeding industry minimum standards in the delivery of our product.
We have flag state endorsement from all the major flag states.
DELTA insurance provisions as well as RUF policy, are fully in line with BIMCO GUARDIAN requirements.
We actively ensure all our company policies and procedures are compliant with all relevant government authority requirements and industry Codes of Practice including:
- – Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) with Nigerian Navy
- – Civil Defense (CD) license for security services in Nigeria
- – Nigerian Maritime Administration and Safety Agency (NIMASA) Recognized Security Organization
- – Nigerian Maritime Administration and Safety Agency (NIMASA) Shipping Company/Agent
- – Nigerian Ports Authority shipping company/Agent
- – Nigerian Police Authority Permit
- – DPR certificates (Department of Petroleum Resources)
- – NipeX (Nigerian Petroleum Exchange) member
- – Certificate of Compliance with Industrial Training fund
- – Members of Nigerian Social Insurance Trust Fund
- – Members of Bureau of Public Procurement
- – Liability Insurances in accordance with BIMCO GUARDCON contract
- – Accredited in ISO 9001:2015, ISO 45001:2018
All original certificates and documentation are available on request.